How 2 create a Digital File Cabinet You Can Bring With You Anywhere

My personal favorite cloud storage site is Dropbox. You can use it with or without the installed app and if you CONTACT ME for a recommendation, we'll both get extra storage space (so drop me a line!). One thing I especially like about this site is the "Public" folder - you can store things here and for each one you can generate a link that can be posted elsewhere. I used this for files I post on my not-so-friendly class page at a previous school. It was a royal pain to upload documents, but it was easy to post links. I discovered another advantage in that I could easily revise already-posted documents and as long as the name was the same, the link still worked.


Here's a review of Evernote (which looks really cool even though I never quite got the hang of it) Digital File Cabinet You Can Bring With You Anywhere

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails